Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soul-ly why !

Breathe in count breathe out goes the routine
In my countless pursuit to conquer my prana unseen
As I close my eyes and shut out the seen
It flashes upon that inward eye a scene
Of meadows and vales lush and green
Of chapels Sistine where I have been

In the haze of the fog I drift away
And as I land on the runway
I see the padre
A man of god I daresay
In an attempt to show me the way
He leads on and I obey
Lest I go astray

As I walk into a chalet
Does’nt this look like Bombay?
I walk in the doorway
Just in time to take the subway
To a life long passed away
There I lay, it is me ok

As I watch my life from yesteryears
A mute spectator there
Piled up came the arrears
That I had promised to cohere
It is now oh so clear
Why I am here
My pursuit seems sincere
I realized with a joyous tear

As I watched my prana near and adhere
I understood my final frontier
How queer !
I so instinctively know all the gears to rear; to cohere

Oh prana unseen !
How foolish an attempt to conquer thou
I surrender to your know-how
I bow down now

As I wave the yesteryears goodbye
I know I am here soul-ly why !

© Dec 19th 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment