Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This would be bliss

I wish I could just wake up in the morning without worrying what time it is….eat a hearty tasty breakfast which I don’t have to cook….run down to the beach which is just beyond the stairs and lie down on the warm beach and watch the beautiful ocean glide back and forth….and then cozy up on a hammock under the blue wide skies and read a book as I sip on my fave drink and drift off into wonderland … only to wake up to the aroma wafting from the lovely spread in front of me…..a stroll, a swim later I sleep on a soft cozy bed with gentle caresses that pat me to sleep…..when I wake up a soft gentle relaxing massage awaits me followed by a nice soak in a warm Jacuzzi…..I am drifting off into wonderland ….no emails….no cell phones….no cares no worries….no responsibilities and judgements to make ….no decisions….. just me and a relaxing day ahead….no clocks…no cars…no buses or trains … just me and myself as God willed it to be….

No comments:

Post a Comment